
baru lepas bace entry latest kat blog mekti..
ar nih mother's day eh??
there's been years since the last time i celebrate this special day.
now.completely forget bout this day.
xtaw pulak ar nih mother's day..
neway..
___________________________________
buat mama yg tersayang.jaoh d "sana".
hepy mother's day.thanxs for being the greatest mom in the world.
even you're not here for me to hold.to hug. n to kiss u.
i hope that i've been gud for all these time without u.
n i hope u too~
sayang mama.miss u~
(dear Allah. tempatkanlah mama ku d syurga mu.AMIN!) __
_________________________________
(tade gmbr mama ngan saye.i've lost it.sory.argh.sdeyh)
p/s :: sesape yg membace entry ini. sile sedekahkan al-fatihah for my mom.boleh? smoga dye juge dpt somethin' meaningful d ari ini.thanxs a lot!
buat mama yg tersayang.jaoh d "sana".
hepy mother's day.thanxs for being the greatest mom in the world.
even you're not here for me to hold.to hug. n to kiss u.
i hope that i've been gud for all these time without u.
n i hope u too~
sayang mama.miss u~
(dear Allah. tempatkanlah mama ku d syurga mu.AMIN!) __
_________________________________
(tade gmbr mama ngan saye.i've lost it.sory.argh.sdeyh)
p/s :: sesape yg membace entry ini. sile sedekahkan al-fatihah for my mom.boleh? smoga dye juge dpt somethin' meaningful d ari ini.thanxs a lot!
for abah. hepy mother's day too. because u're my both mom n dad.luv u.muacks!!!
for my granmas..hepy mother's day jugop. even anda sudah tua. u deserve this the most!
for kak tie (future mom) .hepy mother's day.keh3...(hope dat beliau x jmpe blog saye. kalo x beliau akan komen sebnyk mgkin??.bahaye2!!)
for mama baru (dah x brape nk baru la)..:: hepy mother's day. thanxs n sorry for being bad. i'm trying hard to be gud. hepy mother's day. take gud care of my lil bros sis. (sory kalo sek2 ni degil. biasolah budok kecik. xpehey lagi.mugo kecik2 dulu tgk lam TV stepmom nih "jahat".but ofkos u're not. harap bersabar. jnge maroh2. because i'm not there to "backup" .nnt tgu na balek mesia dehs. pastu kito isytihar perang same2.ar rayo mito maap.supo kalo.haha)
to nami :: ak nok mama mu boleyh nami??haha..just kiddin'..kem slm ko mama anda. "hepy mother's day mama nami"
to mama gamalat (bawab umah saye) :: hepy mother's day (lam bhs arab gapo taw??)..-bln depan xpayoh kutip duet dehs.haha
(kwn2.atas jasa baek anda. tolong wish hepy mother's day on my behalf to ur mom boleh?haha.really appreciate dat. gembira tgk status kawan2 yg wish mother's day tok mama masing2. neway.show ur lov to ur mom as long as she's here.with u.)
::dedicated to my mom ::
You taught me everything
And everything you’ve given me
I always keep it inside
You’re the driving force in my life, yeah
There isn’t anything
Or anyone I can be
And it just wouldn’t feel right
If I didn’t have you by my side
You were there for me to love and care for me
When skies were grey
Whenever I was down
You were always there to comfort me
And no one else can be what you have been to me
You’ll always be you always will be the girl
In my life for all times
Mama, mama you know I love you
Oh you know I love you
Mama, mama you’re the queen of my heart
Your love is like
Tears from the stars
Mama, I just want you to know
Loving you is like food to my soul
You taught me everything
And everything you’ve given me
I always keep it inside
You’re the driving force in my life, yeah
There isn’t anything
Or anyone I can be
And it just wouldn’t feel right
If I didn’t have you by my side
You were there for me to love and care for me
When skies were grey
Whenever I was down
You were always there to comfort me
And no one else can be what you have been to me
You’ll always be you always will be the girl
In my life for all times
Mama, mama you know I love you
Oh you know I love you
Mama, mama you’re the queen of my heart
Your love is like
Tears from the stars
Mama, I just want you to know
Loving you is like food to my soul
::lysergdiethels::
dear ena...~
ReplyDeletehad been days since i heard bout ur stories..
dont be sad..stay strong!
and moga Allah mskkn ibu kamu dlm golongan para solihin,amin=)
live ur life to the fullest!
syg ena....~muah![a kiss from mom to be]
wakakaka..=p
tenkiu hanun..muacks jugok..
ReplyDeleteheheh..terharu ak..:D
al-fatihah.
ReplyDelete