
kate org. hari ni. 01 august = FRIENDSHIP DAY. betolkah? mcm x..tp anggap sahaje betol hehe;-).
[ hey, not really a song. its just a lyric].
dari kecik smpai besar. rmai kawan. =).
alhamdulillah. ade org sudi kawan ngan ak..
yang agak bolox n troublesome. as always.
Best Friend
© Brady
Whenever I'm down
I call on you my friend
A helping hand you lend
In my time of need
So, I'm calling you now
Just to make it good
What else can I do
For you hear my plea
Friends may come and friends may go
But you should know
That I've got your back
It's automatic
So never hesitate to call
Cause I'm your sister
And always for you
In love
Whenever I'm down
With all that's going on
Is really going on
Just one of those days
And you
Say the right things
To keep me moving on
To keep me going strong
What else can I say?
Friends are there through thick and thin
And I've been told that
And I believe that
It's automatic
Call me when you need a friend
Cause I'm your sister
And always know that
I'll be there for you
When you're going through
Things that you need me
You're close to me
My friend
You can count on me
Call me when you need me
Or can't take it anymore,
I don't know what I'd ever do without you
>From the beginning to the end
You've always been here right beside me
So I'll call you my best friend
Through the good times and the bad ones
Whether I lose or if I win
I know one thing that never changes
And that's you as my friend! :)
kawan2 semua. jika anda membace. thanxs for being my friend.
If you jump i'll break your fall,
Lift you up and fly away into the night.
If you need to fall apart,
I can mend a broken heart,
If you need to crash then crash and burn,
You're not alone.
When you feel all alone,
And a loyal friend is hard to find,
You're caught in a one-way street,
With the monsters in your head.
Whe hopes and dreams are far away,
And you feel like you cant face the day."
gembira berkawan dgn anda. ade yg sweet. ade yg comel.comot.bolox[eh.kite geng=) ].hensem. macho. cantik/. jelita. sexy. smat. adorable. cute. gorgeous. mengancam. pemalu. sopan. baik hati. waa. macam2. ;D
mood :: agak gembira. + sedikit bosan.
music :: Numata - raja jatuh cinta (apekah?pelik name dye. lagu melayu ke lagi indon xtaw la. ade lam playlist pc ni. hehe. dgr je la. lagu dorang kot. haha~)
~lysergdiethel~

hppy friendship day jugak, ena! ;) XD
ReplyDelete;-*
slm, aen.
bkpo xprase ad post neh. nway. happy frenship day too. cheers~ =)
ReplyDeleteena, akk y mane satu? jelita ke macho ke ensem.
ReplyDeletehehe..lawakz2
happy holiday in malaysia~
cari mende bermanfaat untuk wat, hehehe