SAIDI JUSOH
23, KG PDG BUAL
22010 JERTEH, BST, TRG
570901-11-5177

hepy besday abah ^^
for abah. hope u read this ::

Send this eCard !
Send this eCard !
Abah,
Every year, your birthday reminds me
how grateful I am that you are my father.
With all that’s going on in the world today,
I’m thankful I get to watch you,
to look up to you, being an example of a good man.
What a privilege it is to observe your strength,
your competence, and your kindness.
I am so blessed to be under your wing,
your protection, your care,
learning important life lessons from you.
If all fathers were like you,
the world would be a very different
and much better place.
Happy Birthday, Abah,
from your admiring daughter, ena.
mood :: =) for abah.23, KG PDG BUAL
22010 JERTEH, BST, TRG
570901-11-5177

hepy besday abah ^^
for abah. hope u read this ::

Send this eCard !
Send this eCard !Abah,
Every year, your birthday reminds me
how grateful I am that you are my father.
With all that’s going on in the world today,
I’m thankful I get to watch you,
to look up to you, being an example of a good man.
What a privilege it is to observe your strength,
your competence, and your kindness.
I am so blessed to be under your wing,
your protection, your care,
learning important life lessons from you.
If all fathers were like you,
the world would be a very different
and much better place.
Happy Birthday, Abah,
from your admiring daughter, ena.
By Joanna Fuchs
thanxs abah. for evryhtin'.
u're my hero. muacks. (^_~)
-smoga pnjg umo. mrh rezeki-
lots of love, ena.
thanxs abah. for evryhtin'.
u're my hero. muacks. (^_~)
-smoga pnjg umo. mrh rezeki-
lots of love, ena.
music :: ...
~lysergdiethel~
No comments:
Post a Comment
thank you., you dont have to come again if you dont want to =)