Thursday, 11 November 2010

morning after dark.

04.03a.m ::



Life Playlist Survey

Somewhere in my wedding vows, I will include: i love the way you lie
My family is described by the song: billionare
Right now, I feel: in my head
This song will be playing when I meet the love of my life: Dj got us falling in love again
When I'm in the shower, I sing: world behind my wall
Happiness is: only one
How will you die? kal ho na ho
What makes me happy is: rose coloured glass
My deepest secret is: 2012
Will I ever have kids? impossible
The story of my life is: lights out
At my wedding they'll play: if its love
To cheer myself up I: scream
My make-out song is: start all over   [miley cirus]
My favorite thing to do is: if i had you    [adam lambert]
My message to the world has always been: teenage dream  [katy perry]
At my funeral they'll play: let me take you day      [plain white T's]
My love of life was inspired by the song: monsoon   [tokio hotel]
My ultimate song for dancing is: darkside of the sun    [tokio hotel]
Behind my back, my friends think I'm: eh, eh, nothing else i can  sayy                 [lady gaga]
My alter-ego is: careful              [paramore]
My last words will be: need you now   [lady antebellum]
My best friend is like: your love is my drug
What I did did last night was: today was a fairy tale
My innermost desire is: i don't belong here
I'll have a good day if I can just hear: a little to not over you
My parents are like the song: i don't wanna dance
Next time I'm in front of a crowd, I'll say: just the way you are
My birth was like: diary
Highschool was like: my first kiss
Take this playlist survey!
Find more myspace surveys | Find more surveys


A Certain Elephant - Elephant Comics





mood :: music :: ~lysergdiethel®~

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you., you dont have to come again if you dont want to =)