03.14 a.m ::
Child: Dad, I'm hungry!
Dad: Oh hello Hungry nice to meet you!
Child: Dad, I'm serious.
Dad: I thought you were Hungry!
Child: Are you kidding me?!
Dad: No, I'm Dad!
Dad: Oh hello Hungry nice to meet you!
Child: Dad, I'm serious.
Dad: I thought you were Hungry!
Child: Are you kidding me?!
Dad: No, I'm Dad!
my dad told me abt dis incident wen he was in med skool..........
It was d first year anat soft parts specimens viva for d finals......dere was dis foreigner kid from turkey.....d anat prof picked up d uterus n asked him to identify d organ......he saw d baffled confused look on d students face n decided to give him a hint
ANAT PROF: k ill give you a clue.....every girl in the class has this...but you n i dont.
STUDENT REPLIES: brain
and the anat professor delivers a loud noisy slap to his own forehead in misbelief n screams next plzz!!
It was d first year anat soft parts specimens viva for d finals......dere was dis foreigner kid from turkey.....d anat prof picked up d uterus n asked him to identify d organ......he saw d baffled confused look on d students face n decided to give him a hint
ANAT PROF: k ill give you a clue.....every girl in the class has this...but you n i dont.
STUDENT REPLIES: brain
and the anat professor delivers a loud noisy slap to his own forehead in misbelief n screams next plzz!!
Anat Examiner: Pick up a bone..
My friend picks the skull..
Ex: Good.. Now tell me what this is?
Friend: Foramen Magnum
Ex: Good now tell me the structures passing through it..
Fr: Esophagus..
My friend picks the skull..
Ex: Good.. Now tell me what this is?
Friend: Foramen Magnum
Ex: Good now tell me the structures passing through it..
Fr: Esophagus..
Examiner: Tell me something about Digitalis..
My Friend: It is the inflammation of the digits..
My Friend: It is the inflammation of the digits..
mood :: music :: ~lysergdiethel®~
No comments:
Post a Comment
thank you., you dont have to come again if you dont want to =)