Hey!
Yeah!
I'm fly
The original
I'm sly
Unpredictable...
I'm nearly irresistible
And I don't even try
I'm easily excitable,
Completely undeniable,
And sometimes unrealible.
Don't ask me why,
Don't ask me why (why)
(chorus)
I'm strange
And I like it
That's just the way I am
I can't change
I can't hide it
That's just the way I am
Might as well get over it
Don't try to understand
I'm strange
And I like it
That's just the way I am
From a whisper to a shout
On what the buzz
Is all about
Everybody's buggin' out
And I've only just begun
They can't rain on my parade
I'm sunshine on a cloudy day
Make lemons into lemonade
I'm just havin' fun
I'm havin' fun (I'm havin fun)
(chorus)
I'm strange
And I like it
That's just the way I am
I can't change
I can't hide it
That's just the way I am
Might as well get over it
Don't try to understand
I'm strange
And I like it
That's just the way I am
Chorus(x2)
Ha ha ha!
Yeah!
I'm fly
The original
I'm sly
Unpredictable...
I'm nearly irresistible
And I don't even try
I'm easily excitable,
Completely undeniable,
And sometimes unrealible.
Don't ask me why,
Don't ask me why (why)
(chorus)
I'm strange
And I like it
That's just the way I am
I can't change
I can't hide it
That's just the way I am
Might as well get over it
Don't try to understand
I'm strange
And I like it
That's just the way I am
From a whisper to a shout
On what the buzz
Is all about
Everybody's buggin' out
And I've only just begun
They can't rain on my parade
I'm sunshine on a cloudy day
Make lemons into lemonade
I'm just havin' fun
I'm havin' fun (I'm havin fun)
(chorus)
I'm strange
And I like it
That's just the way I am
I can't change
I can't hide it
That's just the way I am
Might as well get over it
Don't try to understand
I'm strange
And I like it
That's just the way I am
Chorus(x2)
Ha ha ha!
owh. semalam kluar g pasar mlm.
ak batuk2. ceyh. silap lak g batuk.
pastu kene tego ngan sorang pakcik ni
" eh. batuk dik? batuk xyoh kuar umoh la. bahayo nih "
hehe. ak pon sengih je la.
ala. ak xbatuk tmpat mknn. batuk kat tmpt baju2 je. xleh gak eh?
haha~
yela2. pasni xnak kuar umah lagi!!
ak batuk2. ceyh. silap lak g batuk.
pastu kene tego ngan sorang pakcik ni
" eh. batuk dik? batuk xyoh kuar umoh la. bahayo nih "
hehe. ak pon sengih je la.
ala. ak xbatuk tmpat mknn. batuk kat tmpt baju2 je. xleh gak eh?
haha~
yela2. pasni xnak kuar umah lagi!!
*mereka mungkin sedang bersiap2 utk terbang.
haih. menanti mereka d m'sia.
even xjumpe pon kot kat sini. hehe~
haih. menanti mereka d m'sia.
even xjumpe pon kot kat sini. hehe~
mood :: batuk dgn kuatnye. yeah~
music :: muse - hysteria
one nice phrase: weird mean we're not the ordinary
ReplyDeletebleh?hehe..~
sudah sihatkah kamu?
ReplyDeletehaha...concern sgguh pkcik yg mnegur tu...
jgnlah smpy x nk kuar umah plak...
lgu kt atas tu klaka la,haha...
knape dgn line yg dikaler tu?
mlambangkan diri kamu yeh?
ena.kak laila nih.bru dgr cerita.get well soon my dear :)akk doakan dr sini yer.
ReplyDeletenieeyz :: boleyh2. hehe
ReplyDeletebuin :: sehat? eemm..xsure. hehe. ni mmg konfem xleh kuar ni.prevent spread!
kak laila :: iA. i will. dah kuar wad ni. akak x balik eh?
neway thanxs sume ;d