something wrong with esther?
waa..best citer nih. midnite movie dgn bell best gaks ;) .
aaahh. kebosanan!!. what should i do dgn internet yg okay je nie?cuti 2bulan pon ak ngan internet jeh. then internet lg?naahh. now i'm getting sick of it. tp bile bumi ilang jeh ak risau. ee..freak!
esok ad 3 lectures. n i'll make sure nena bwk pendrive utk copy slide for u guys yg still kat mesia.he.he.
music :: all time low - sick little games
I'm finding me out
I'm having my doubts
I'm losing the best of me
We're all part of the same sick little games
And i need to get away, get away
I'm wasting the days, i throw them away
Losing it all on these sick, little games
I'm having my doubts
I'm losing the best of me
We're all part of the same sick little games
And i need to get away, get away
I'm wasting the days, i throw them away
Losing it all on these sick, little games
~lysergdiethel~

No comments:
Post a Comment
thank you., you dont have to come again if you dont want to =)