Words on loose leaf sheet complete coming
I jump on my mind, I summon the rhyme, I'm dumping
For a leader so nervous in an obvious way
Stuttering and mumbling for nightly news to replay
And the rest of the world watching at the end of the day
In their living room laughing like "what did he say?"
In my living room watching but I am not laughing
Cause when it gets tense I know what might happen
World is cold the bold men take action
Have to react to get blown into fractions
Ten years old is something to see
Another kid my age drug under the jeep
Taken and bound and found later under the tree
I wonder if he thought the next one could be me
Do you see the soldiers they're out today
They brush the guts with bullet proof vests away
There's bombs in the buses, bikes, roads
Inside your market, your shops, your clothes
My dad he's got a lot of fear I know
But enough pride inside not to let that show.
and whats wrong with the world todayyy.?!
mood :: music :: ~lysergdiethel®~
No comments:
Post a Comment
thank you., you dont have to come again if you dont want to =)