Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Tell me how did I lose my way?!

19.07 p.m ::


 
Truth is for the ones who believe there's more to come.


Tell me how did I lose my way? Isn't there a door that leads to yesterday?
Oh how did I lose my way? Isn't there a door that opens into another day?
Tell me how did I lose my way? Isn't there a door that leads to yesterday?
Oh how did I lose my way? Isn't there a door that opens into another day? 






surah Ibrahim :verse7 :: 
“And remember! your Lord caused to be declared (publicly): "If you are grateful, I will add more (favours) unto you; But if you show ingratitude, truly My punishment is terrible indeed.”




 ohmyy. facebook.facebook.facebook. kecohh ja kan. kau nie....menyemak jaa.
laen kali buat invi utk aku.
kalau xbole. so jgn kecoh2. cuba hidup aman damai. okayy?! 






mood ::
music ::

~lysergdiethel®~

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you., you dont have to come again if you dont want to =)